Monday, June 3, 2013

Vigilante Fashionista Cimbil Dress at Room69

Let's talk about awesome things: carousels, this outfit, and Room69.

First off, carousels: how cool are they?  When I was a child, the carousel was one of my favorite carnival rides to indulge in when I was finally coming down from my cotton-candy-fueled sugar high.  They're mellow, they're colorful, and some are really creative.  (Seriously, why ride a horse when you can ride something exotic like a tiger or a unicorn?)  It All Starts With a Smile was my second stop on the photo tour I was taking, and they had this really neat traditional carousel that I absolutely had to pose on top of.

Second order: This outfit is one of my new favorites.  It's casual, but classy.  Being classy is something new and exciting for me, so tell your friends, because I'm not sure how long this will last.  In this photo I'm showing off an awesome forest green dress from Vigilante Fashionista that's being sold exclusively at Room69.  Which brings me to my final point...

Room69 is kinda sorta REALLY FREAKING AWESOME.  All kinds of designers are contributing to Room69, and are offering some awesome fashions for just 69L$.  (That's the gimmick, get it?  Room 69, 69 Lindens... oh, you get it.)  Room 69 is a monthly circular event that begins on the first of each month and ends on the 20th.  Don't hesitate to stop by, because if you love this dress, you won't be able to get it once the 20th is over!  You can check out all of the fashions available this month on the Room69 blog, and for the latest news you can like the Room 69 Facebook page!

Here's the skinny on my sexy outfit.

Dress: Vigilante Fashionista [Marketplace | Slurl]  Cimbil Dress for Room69 [Slurl]
Necklace: Just You Jewels Black Pearl Necklace [Marketplace | Slurl]
Bracelet: KOSH Ice Mint Bracelet [Marketplace | Slurl]
Ring: JCNY LOTUS Mood Ring [Marketplace | Slurl]
Nails: [S H O C K] Glitters Storm Nails [Marketplace | Slurl]
Boots: Sn@tch Warm Leatherette Boot (Fishing catch) [Marketplace | Slurl]

Hair: A&A Marilyn Hair Raspberry [Marketplace | Slurl]
Ears: MANDALA Female Stretched Ears [Marketplace | Slurl]
Eyelashes: - DAMNED - Body Shop My Perfect Eyelashes [Marketplace | Slurl]
Piercings: Hebenon Vial Against the Stream (Frost) [Marketplace | Slurl]

This post has been cross-posted to my primary blog, Alt!

No comments:

Post a Comment