Friday, June 14, 2013

A Pop of Color


While I have my fair share of all-black outfits, I find it very exciting to liven up my wardrobe with a pop of color.  Since white and black go with absolutely anything, this white top from Vigilante Fashionista's Omstud outfit pairs exquisitely with my fancy-pants Loovus Dzeavavor jeans.  Years ago, fashion magazines were handing out praise left and right for ensembles that were basic white or black with one neon statement piece.  This is one of the only things I remember about my fashion mag days.  Even though I wasn't very fashion-forward at the time, I'm having a great time patting myself on the back for remembering that... and for being awesome.  Mostly for being awesome, actually.

Shirt: Vigilante Fashionista [Marketplace | Slurl]  Omstud for Room69 [Slurl]
Jeans: Loovus Dzeavavor Vibrant Ensemble skinnies [Gift] [Marketplace | Slurl]
Boots: Sn@tch Warm Leatherette Boots (Fishing catch) [Marketplace | Slurl]
Necklace: RealEvil Industries LUX Celeste Necklace [Marketplace | Slurl]
Bracelet: Edge Grafica 37 Bracelet [White/black] [Marketplace]
Nails: ForbiddenBerry Blend Nails [Marketplace | Slurl]
Hair: [elikatira] Found [Slurl]
Ears: MANDALA Female Stretched Ears [Marketplace | Slurl]
Eyelashes: – DAMNED – Body Shop My Perfect Eyelashes [Marketplace | Slurl]

Cross-posted to Alt.

No comments:

Post a Comment