Thursday, June 6, 2013

Revenge of the Snuggy - Vigilante Fashionista's Ultimate Kawaii Outfit



When the Snuggie hit the height of its popularity, you either thought it was awesome or you thought it was absurd.  (And some of you thought it was awesome because it was absurd.)  I thought it was pretty silly, myself.  "It's just a backwards robe," I thought, "and I have robes I can wear backwards!"  It wasn't until this year when I actually tried to wear a robe backwards that I realized the merits of the sleeved blanket.  Wearing your robe backwards is uncomfortable, guys.

So why am I talking about Snuggies? Because I'm wearing one!  Well, not a branded Snuggie.  It's Vigilante Fashionista's Ultimate Kawaii Snuggy!  It's covered in adorable cartoon characters, and the outfit also comes with these beautiful blue tights with little bows on them!  These are definitely the cutest articles of clothing in my wardrobe, so I donned my most adorable hair and snuggled up for a photo session.


How freakin' adorable am I?  SUPER FREAKIN' ADORABLE.

So how can you get this absolutely precious ensemble?  Participate in The Ultimate Kawaii Hunt!  1L$ per item (so you'll need 51L$ if you find all the prizes!) and it ends June 15th!  Just look for the popsicle!  And once you get your snuggy, if you want to have a pajama party, you know where to find me.

Snuggy and tights: Vigilante Fashionista Ultimate Kawaii Outfit (Ultimate Kawaii Hunt item) [Marketplace | Slurl]
Hair: .ploom. Fluster [Marketplace | Slurl]
Ears: MANDALA Female Stretched Ears [Marketplace | Slurl]
Eyelashes: – DAMNED – Body Shop My Perfect Eyelashes [Marketplace | Slurl]
Piercings: Hebenon Vial Against the Stream (Frost) [Marketplace | Slurl]
Lipstick: Dead Apples Glam Glosses Popsicle Gloss [Marketplace]
Tattoos are my own

Cross-posted to my primary blog, Alt!

No comments:

Post a Comment