Thursday, July 11, 2013

Vigilante Fashionista's Animalistik Skirt


I have zero reason to EVER look professional, but if I did, this would be how I did it.  Vigilante Fashionista's Animalistik Pencil Skirt has very subtle lines up the side that are animal print... but they don't really look like animal print, so it's not like showing up to work wearing a zebra print bikini.  I think back to all the sims I've been to with high fashion avis walking around, and know that I wouldn't have been nearly as out of place there if I'd been wearing this.  I'm not really seized by an urge to blend in, but alienation based on fashion is weird and ridiculous.  Do you find that people discriminate against you based on how you're dressed in Second Life?

Skirt: Vigilante Fashionista Animalistik Pencil Skirt [Marketplace | Slurl]
Top: Dandelionwine Mesh Knitted Top [Marketplace | Slurl]
Shoes: IMaGE Factory CapToe Pumps [Marketplace | Slurl]
Necklace: Beloved Jewelry Panache Jewelry Set [Marketplace | Slurl]
Hair: elikatira Soft [Slurl]
Eyes: Az Designs Promo Realistic Turquoise [Marketplace]
Eyeliner: Dead Apples Simple Liquid Liners [Marketplace]
Eyelashes: – DAMNED – Body Shop My Perfect Eyelashes [Marketplace | Slurl]
Lipstick: *HQ* Sugar Lips & Liner Collection Cotton Candy  [Marketplace | Slurl]
Tattoo: AUDRAN Unisex Collarbone Chest Tattoo ‘Tentacled‘ [Marketplace]
Pose: Icons of Style Amy [Marketplace | Slurl]

Cross-posted to Alt.

No comments:

Post a Comment