Monday, July 30, 2012

Oh my jeebus so busy!

Ok so I admit I have been slacking in the blog department. >.< So sue me! It's for a really good reason I assure you hehe. Been SOOOOO busy creating things. Up to 25 items now offered in marketplace. I have a main store location in Dragon's Tail now as well as two satellites. One in the Pinkmares sim (love that girl) and one in the up and coming Savage Redemption clan sim (great clan). But yeah came out with a whole line of boots that I'm calling Bootehs. I couldn't help myself they remind me of comfy fluffy casts or something lawls. 

Stil have alot of kinks to work out. Like random stuff. I have learned that building with temporary images is cost effective but gosh forbid if you scatterbrain self forgets to upload the permanent texture >.< Have fixed a couple of these and of course if you ever come across something just not right...MESSAGE ME. I can not stress this enough. I am not one of those store owners that is bothered by a simple hello please help me. My im box is always open or you can send me a notecard. It all comes ot my phone so I get it I promise and I will get in touch with you to help you.

I am also looking for some product testers. I can't pay you but hey you get free clothes. Your responsibilities would include: Checking to make sure all textures show up.(Damn pesky temp textures) Making sure all items are set to the right permissions ( I would hope someone would tell me if stuff was full perm by accident) And ya know just giving me general feedback. I want to make people happy while still sticking true to who I am. Like the Bootehs. I LOVE THEM TO PIECES but I am a very very short avatar so I am not sure how they will fit on taller avatars. Things like this help me to be a better creator for you.

The Big Cheez- For The People

No comments:

Post a Comment