Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mix 'n Match


The awesome thing about buying outfits with multiple pieces is the opportunity to use individual pieces in outfits that are 100% less wholesome than the original set. Personally, while I can appreciate the work and planning that goes into an outfit that a creator sells, I like to pick it apart and work with the pieces to create things that are even more to my liking.

For this outfit, I've dissected Vigilante Fashionista's Omstud and Envious' Bluff Reload to create a work of art.  I'm super proud of the matching in this outfit - my plugs, my necklace, and the silver bits of the corset all match the studs in the shorts.  Yes, that took some planning.  I know I'm amazing - you don't have to tell me.

Shorts: Vigilante Fashionista [Marketplace | Slurl]  Omstud for Room69 [Slurl]
Corset: :.Envious.: Bluff Reload Corset [Marketplace | Slurl]
Jacket: Lapointe & Bastchild Black Leather Cropped Jacket [Marketplace | Slurl]
Shoes: Girls With Attitude [Marketplace] Black Leather Open Toe Pump for Room69 [Slurl]
Necklace:  Beloved Jewelry [Marketplace | Slurl] Panache Necklace for Room69 [Slurl]
Bracelet: Edge Grafica 37 Bracelet [Black/rainbow] [Marketplace]
Finger tape: :.Envious.: Bluff Reload [Marketplace | Slurl]
Hair: YourOwnShape Pigtails [Marketplace]
Ears: MANDALA Female Stretched Ears [Marketplace | Slurl]
Eyelashes: – DAMNED – Body Shop My Perfect Eyelashes [Marketplace | Slurl]
Piercings: Hebenon Vial Against the Stream (Frost) [Marketplace | Slurl]
Poses: Demise of Flight [Marketplace | Slurl] Wherever Poses and Icons of Style [Marketplace | Slurl] Marilyn Poses for Room69 [Slurl]

Cross-posted to Alt.

No comments:

Post a Comment