Monday, June 10, 2013

From Dusk till Dawn with Vigilante Fashionista



Have you ever just sat down and looked into the sky and just day dreamed. Not for anything in particular you just start staring at the water around you, glancing at the trees nearby, spying a bird or two flittering across the sky. You seem content and happy, yet there was just something that made your mind drift away.

Sometimes that happens to me a lot, it can happen when I am content or with friends. I find myself wishing for something greater, something more.  Daydreaming for what? I ask myself why certain things happen, Why can't I control life.  I guess, simply put..It's your life. It's ok if you can't control others. It's just not ok if you can't control your life and let others control yours.

You only have one chance to live this life. Don't pass this precious chance to others. It's your life.
It is completely yours. Make it how you want it to be, live it your way, but don't waste it. This is what I tell myself everyday. I am my own destiny, and for those of you that strive for something more, you only have one life so enjoy.. cause you should do what you want with it and don't let anyone change it..

This awesome setting for photo 1 and photo 2 is at Neva River. Thankyou so much for allowing me to take this photo.

For our destination today, I would like to take you to Room 69.. Everything at $69L or under. So don't delay, come take a visit to our destination below and see some of Vigilante Fashionista's awesome works..


Destination: Neva River, and Room69

Top - oO{VF}Oo- Vigilante Fashionista
Omstud Top
Shorts - oO{VF}Oo- Omstud Shorts
Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 06
Eyes - IKON Destiny Eyes - Clarity
Hair - [LeLutka]-ALICE hair - Sookie
Nails - Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V 4 by Jaman
Accessory 1 - Gos Boutique - Bare Feet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment