Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Shade



The best thing about the summer is the shade!  I'm not a very outdoorsy person.  Heat, bugs, sunburn, grass... What can I say?  I'm an indoor cat.  The only thing I can stand is being in the water.  But if I absolutely must leave the house, you can find me in the shade, in the airiest clothes I can find.  These gauze pants from Vigilante Fashionista are the epitome of airy.  I mean, gauze - how much lighter can you get? I was happy to be wearing these pants - ever since I picked up the Banna Girl outfit, I've been contemplating what sort of outfit I wanted to put together with the components.  I'm a huge fan of this one! It's very summer-y, and a little preppy.  What do you think?

Pants: Vigilante Fashionista Banna Girl Gauze Pants (Gift) [Marketplace | Slurl]
Top: Loovus Dzeavavor Vibrant Ensemble Lime Striped Blouse (Gift) [Marketplace | Slurl]
Necklaces: Chaos, Panic, & Disorder Sugar Skull Necklace (Woeful Wednesday purchase) [Marketplace | Slurl]
Bracelets: The Jewellery Exchange Santier Cuffs (Gift) [Marketplace | Slurl]
Rings: Famma Design Anillos Serpiente [Marketplace]
Nails: ForbiddenBerry Blend Nails [Marketplace | Slurl]
Hair: [e] Again [Slurl]
Eyes: Sin Original Sinful Silver Eyes (Gift)
Eyelashes: – DAMNED – Body Shop My Perfect Eyelashes [Marketplace | Slurl]

Cross-posted to Alt.

No comments:

Post a Comment