Saturday, July 7, 2012

Airbourne Wellies

The beret comes marching one by one hoorah...HOORAH! Hey there Vigilantes! Got my first offering up on Marketplace for ya. This first tidbit of Fashionista goodness is called Airbourne Wellies. I decided one day my Wellingtons weren't just for rainy weather. Cherry red rubber, a short skirt, some layered shirts, refurbished socky poos, and a beret as the whipped cream and poof you have the below look. I dunna it's hard without being too hard. Rather bad ass if you ask me and sexy without showing too much skin. Make-up is by Void but I am pretty sure it has been discontinued or I would have listed it as well. Also I would suggest coupling it with some goggles of some kind and you'd get a really nice aviator feel. As always if you got questions hit me up in world: Momi Tigerfish. Thanks for checking me out and letting me make you over x.O



Estimated Cost (without Skin): 2738


If interested in brows or shape please IM Momi Tigerfish. Both were made exclusive for her so will be sold on a case by case basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment